UStudy aims to provide Educational Content for Polytechnic College students based on the latest K Scheme syllabus of Tamil Nadu.
Advantage of JSP:
• JSP are translated and compiled into JAVA servlets but are easier to develop than JAVA servlets.
• JSP have all advatages of Java i.e write once run anywhere
• JSP uses simplified scripting language based syntax for embedding HTML into JSP.
• JSP containers provide easy way for accessing standard objects and actions.
• JSP reaps all the benefits provided by JAVA servlets and web container environment, but they have an added advantage of being simpler and more natural program for web enabling enterprise developer
• JSP use HTTP as default request /response communication paradigm and thus make JSP ideal as Web Enabling Technology.
Disadvantage of JSP: